We understand that friends and family play a crucial role in the wellbeing of our patients. Therefore we strive to create an environment that supports this essential aspect of care. Each department determines their visiting hours for persons other than direct family, care givers and essential support people. Please refer to the department details below for times.
General visiting hours for both Veldhoven/Eindhoven
You are also permitted to have your partner or primary support person with you daily between 11:00 and 20:00 and they are always permitted to attend with you at your consultation appointments. Exceptions can be discussed with the department. You may contact us by phone (040)888 80 00.
Some departments observe different visiting hours and have additional requirements of visitors these are as follows:
Acute Care Ward
- Daily 08:00-22:00, maximum 3 visitors per patient
Cardiac Monitoring Ward
- General visiting hours- maximum 2 visitors per patient
Intensive Care Ward
- Daily 13:45- 17:00 and 18:45-20:30
- 24 hours a day for parents/ primary care providers and siblings/ other visitors from 10:00 - 19:00
- Visiting hours at patients request
NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- 24 hours a day for parents/ primary care providers and siblings. Other visitors only accompanied by parents/primary care providers during general visiting hours.